You’re a lazy artist despite all your gifts, Blackface blasts 2baba again

Blackface blasts 2baba again | TheCable.ng


Ahmedu Augustine Obiabo, an artiste popularly known as Blackface, has unleashed yet another scathing attack on his former bandmate and collaborator, 2baba Idibia.
The former Plantashun Boiz member took to Instagram on Thursday to label the ‘African Queen’ singer a “lazy artiste”.
He accused 2baba of sabotaging his career in the music industry, saying he plotted to deprive him of shows for the past eight years.
Blackface also reawakened his old claim that he wrote 2baba’s biggest hit song, ‘African Queen’.
He wrote in part: “Now for the record #2face Idibia if I didn’t work with you @official2baba in #plantashunboiz and asked you sing one of the quickest song I ever I wrote #africanqueen you wouldn’t have had a #bighit as it is termed and next to that is my song #letsomebodyloveyou you sang without my permission and your manager @efeomorogbe published it illegally which we will get to the bottom of.
“It’s been me all the time giving you sleepiness nights as you know am a hard knock to crack, all I did was help you, you tufaced being.”

POSTED BY:OPUOMONI PRIYE
DATE:04/14/2017





0 comments: