My estranged wife drove me to the brink of suicide, says Daddy Freeze



Ifedayo Olarinde, an on-air-personality popularly known as Daddy Freeze, says his estranged wife Opeyemi nearly drove him to commit suicide.
The OAP has in the past accused his estranged wife of domestic abuse.
But of late, he hasn’t spoken about his failed marriage in public – until now.
Daddy Freeze took to his Instagram page on Saturday to react to an interview granted to BellaNaija by his estranged wife.
“My younger sister called me to inform me about a hilarious post on BellaNaija, where my ex gave an interview saying I was violent and I used to beat her. Nawa, a woman will go to any length to destroy a man,” he said.
“I am not bitter because I am in a better place and my family and I know the truth.
“Opeyemi drove me to suicide, at a point in my life; my family had to keep me on a suicide watch. We were not meant to be, don’t come up and be creating unnecessary stories.
“I took her to court demanding a divorce two years ago because she was violent, she was about to beat my mother in the presence of my father, my father had to restrain her. My mother survived cancer and Opeyemi wanted to beat her.”
In the caption for the video post, he noted that their divorce case is still in court.

POSTED BY:OPUOMONI PRIYE
DATE:04/23/2017

0 comments: