Pearl Thusi Talks Acting AND Quantico Season 2 [EXCLUSIVE]

Quantico

One cannot dispute the fact that the stars are truly aligned for Pearl Thusi. The actress/presenter is steadily making her mark in Hollywood and we couldn’t be more proud. During her recent trip back to SA, the plain-spoken actress took some time out to chat to us about life in America, her love for acting, and the new season of Quantico.

 Quantico


How are you finding life in New York?
I’m really enjoying myself there. I’ve learnt a lot about people, the world and most importantly I’ve learnt a lot about myself.
What can we look forward to in this new season of Quantico?
There’s going to be a lot more focus on romance and the characters. There is still going to be a lot of action but there’ll be room to breathe. You’ll get to understand the characters a whole lot better than having to understand and figure out what’s going on.

POSTED BY:OPUOMONI PRIYE
DATE:05/04/2017

0 comments: