Rob Posts Public Apology to Dream & Blac Chyna



This Saturday, Rob Kardashian admitted in a series of Instagrams that his fiancée Blac Chyna left him and took their 1-month-old daughter with her. The move came after Chyna’s Instagram was hacked, and screenshots of messages were posted between her and her friends, detailing her plans to allegedly leave Kardashian after a year.
“Sorry to be so open but I’m not feeling so good after seeing @blacchyna messages about me and what her plans were,” Rob wrote in one post. “I have never been this heartbroken in my life. I don’t mind being so open or if anyone thinks I’m being weak but I don’t play when it comes to Family and Chyna was my Family and thought we were getting married. I treated her as a Queen. My baby girl is 1 month old and Chyna took her and left this beautiful home that I just bought for us. Right before Christmas.”
He later deleted the posts and wrote an apology on his Instagram . “This weekend I was in an emotional bad place and did some things that embarrassed myself and my family,” he said. “I apologize and I’m seeking help to deal with my flaws/issues. Please pray for me and I’m sorry @blacchyna. You are a great mother to our child and I love you.”
He posted a second tribute to his daughter. “I am going to get better for you, Dream,” he wrote. “You are my life and gave me a new start on being a better me. Love you.”


POSTED BY:OPUOMONI PRIYE
DATE:22/03/2017

0 comments: